Tropical beaches, ancient rainforest, Jungle Surfing, horse riding and tropical flavours. Visit Cape Tribulation and experience the Daintree rainforest on the Cape Trib Adventure Bus.
The Daintree is a place of outstanding natural beauty. While visiting Port Douglas a trip to Cape Tribulation is a must. It’s the iconic place where the Daintree rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef.
Where will the Cape Trib Adventure Bus take me?
Cape Tribulation is special and we will show you why. Our expert driver and guide is a long term Cape Trib local who knows the area well. Groups are small with no more than 9 people travelling in our spacious, comfortable vehicle.
Your trip through the Daintree to Cape Tribulation includes:
- Daintree River Ferry crossing
- Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour or Cape Trib Horse ride
- Guided beach walk , learn about the coastal habitat, mangroves and fringing reef
- Self-guided rainforest boardwalk, an interpretive walk with plenty of photo opportunities
- Delicious lunch at a local café
- Tropical ice cream at the Daintree Ice Cream Company
Make your Cape Tribulation visit the highlight of your Port Douglas holiday.
How to Book
The people behind the bus
The Cape Trib Adventure Bus is a small family run business and is locally owned and operated. We have lived in Cape Tribulation for 15 years and love showing people around this amazing part of the world. Pete is a knowledgeable and experienced tour guide who will make sure you have a stress free and memorable Daintree Experience. We are always happy to help so, if there is anything you would like to know about Cape Trib or the tours please give us a call.
Astrid & Pete Davidson